The Soul Reading Journal is a new type of reading journal designed to help you explore the life lessons that can be found in the books you read. It is specifically designed to help readers apply the Soul Reading process to the books they read. The 196-page journal is divided into the following sections:
- An introduction to the four-step Soul Reading process
- Instructions for how to use the journal
- Pages to keep track of your book and film wish lists
- 24 sets of Soul Reading Record pages – each set is six pages long and includes one page for the Impression step, two pages for the Exploration step, two pages for the Reflection step and one page for the Transformation step (please see the product photos for the design and layout of these pages)
- Soul Reading Lessons section where you can gather the collective insights from your reading
- Blank pages for your own notes
The black soft touch cover features foil lettering. The journal is 6.75 inches wide and 9.5 inches tall with rounded corners, lay-flat binding and a ribbon marker. The 70# paper on the inside includes a mix of full-color and black and white pages.